One of the richest sources of information from the Mana Mushrooms project is the meta data in these photos. I have set the following links to Flickr slideshows. I'm not thrilled about the new policy to preclude you from downloading all of your own content and wish I could just pay $/Mb and take shipment of a solid state drive with the data I chose by sets, collections, etc. Nothing I've seen in the forums seems promising.
- Mana Mushrooms lab slideshow
- Mana Mushrooms MM Queue show -- A good place to start: equipment, building the lab; recipes, volumes, mycelial growth rates based on different pasturization methods, appropriate technology methods, contamination rates and species
- Mana Mushroom Bag cultivation, pH
- Fungi Perfecti courses
- Mana Mushrooms Coffee grounds, equipment
- Mana Mushrooms jar record - mycelium running
- Mana Mushrooms Lab notebook data - for geeks only. You have been warned
- Mana Mushrooms benchwork & Additional dish cultivation - baby mycelia
- Mana Mushrooms CIP trials pH
- Mana Mushrooms Foraging records
- Mana Mushrooms Chicago - more whiteboards full of observations and data
Above the fold.